Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Love Monkey - Confidence

This is the second episode I’ve seen… the first episode I saw (which was actually the second episode) was pretty good, I really enjoyed it… but this week’s episode… I don’t know, maybe I just wasn’t in the mood but I didn’t really care for it, it just seemed too… scripted… Everything in the show seems so cliché in the way it happened. I was hoping for some sort of surprise or originality but every “problem” that arose was worked out in the end exactly as you would have expected and have seen in countless other shows and movies… I’ll give it another chance but right now I’m watching too many shows and I’m just looking for an excuse to stop watching a few and if future episodes continue on like this one … it’ll be and easy one to axe… even if Brandon Walsh is in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment