Thursday, October 04, 2007

Cavemen... Here's to Extinction!

OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!!! Hot branding irons, ancient water torture, toothpicks under my fingernail, anything... just don't make me watch another episode of this horrid show! In a 15 second commercial it was funny but a TV show? That was the worst 24 minutes of television I've seen in a long time, and I thought K-Ville was bad! I'd rather have the Journeyman take me back to the time cavemen and leave me there then to watch another episode of this show! They just strung one lame stereotype after another and another and just kept it going - there was nothing funny AT ALL in this show...weak, Oh so weak...

The only thing that kept me from gouging my eyes out with a hot poker than to continue watching was Kaitlin Doubleday... very easy on the eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment