Monday, February 09, 2009

Heroes - Fictional town of Costa Verde, CA revealed...

Heroes Bennet family town of Costa Verde is Rancho Palos Verdes in CAThe location of the town of Costa Verde where the Bennet family lives was revealed on tonight's episode of Heroes. They showed an aerial view of the town and having lived in Southern California I noticed Catalina Island off the coast on the horizon. Since you can see a golf course on the coast I just did a quick Google Maps search for golf courses along the CA coast parallel with Catalina Island... and voila' ... the fictional town of Costa Verde is Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. ... I'm sure someone saw this on a previous episode and has already posted this info on some website somewhere but this was the first time I paid any attention to it...

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! I grew up in RPV and was stoked when I saw that aerial shot. I knew right away where it was even though I had suspicions from previous episodes. Heroes reppin' RPV. Gotta love it.

    Great episode BTW.

    ReplyDelete