Monday, February 16, 2009

The "I'm Obsessed with Sarah Show" aka Chuck

Andy Richter playing an evil spy on ChuckAndy Richter as an evil spy

Ok, when I call Chuck the "I'm Obsessed with Sarah Show" that could refer to the whole premise of this show but really what I mean is "I'm" obsessed with Sarah... (Yvonne Strahovski) I love that chick! It's one of the only reasons I watch the show.. sure it's a good show and has great characters and all, but Sarah is the reason why I've watched every episodes... so my review of this show is probably going to be more of an unhealthy obsessive tribute to the character of Sarah than to the show itself...

Yvonne Strahovski playing Sarah Walker the suburban housewife on ChuckAhhh yes, Sarah as the suburban housewife....

Zachary Levi as Chuck Bartowski Zachary Levi plays the character of Chuck perfectly!

Yvonne Strahovski playing Sarah Walker on Chuck....and back to Sarah....

Sarah Lancaster as Ellie BartowskiAnd let's not forget about Ellie (HOT) and Captain Awesome... bother are great characters and wouldn't mind seeing more of them in the show...

Yvonne Strahovski playing Sarah Walker on Chuck...but back to Sarah... they just do such a great job of creating the tension between her and Chuck in this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment