Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flight of the Concords - Prostituting their Sugarlumps

Bret and Jemaine at the kitchen table during opening credits of Flight of the ConcordsOK, so the premise of this episode of Flight of the Concords is that they only own one mug so Bret buys a second mug for $2.79... which leads them to bouncing a check because they were $2.79 short in their checking account, resulting in their electricity being shut off and Brett having to sell his guitar... BUT... if you look at the photo above you can clearly see in the opening credits that not only do they each have their own mug in front of them but there are at least four mugs on the dish rack and one more mug on the table, background left, for a total of seven mugs! AND, none of those mugs match the two used in the episode (below) bringing the total to at least nine mugs owned by Bret and Jemaine! ...I'm sensing they are not being totally honest with us the viewers on this show... they may be trying to pull something over on us for comedic effect... hmmmmmm

Jemaine upset with Bret for buying a mug
Bret from Flight of the Concords singing Sugar Lumps"I see you girls checkin' out my trunks
I see you girls checkin' out the front of my trunks
I see you girls checkin' out my junk, then checkin' out my rump, then back to my sugarlumps..."

Jemaine from Flight of the Concords singing Sugar Lumps
Bret and Jemaine for Flight of the Concords singing You Don't Have to be a Prostitute"It's a cold night
Beneath the street light
There's a man whose pants are too tight..."

Sugar Lumps

You Don't Have To Be A Prostitute

No comments:

Post a Comment