Wednesday, November 09, 2005

LOST - Abandoned

Sometimes this show moves so slow that it’s frustrating and other times it’s great… tonight’s was the latter! Remind to never profess my undying love for someone and promise to never leave because if movies and TV have taught us anything it’s that saying “I love you” always precedes tragedy and death! … Is Sharon dead? I can’t believe they killed her off and what about Sawyer? He’s such a good character that I’d hate to see him go… And what’s up with Walter? .. a ghost? …it can’t be something natural, kids don’t walk around in the jungle telling you to be quiet and then just disappear… they better do something with this soon, whatever it is, or else it’s going to get annoying real fast… You’d think that S.W.A.T. would have taught Michelle Rodriguez to look at what she’s aiming at before she pulls the trigger … All I know is that I wouldn’t want to be on Sayid’s bad side … but maybe he’ll be able to straiten out her fast and furious attitude problem…

No comments:

Post a Comment